Traditional Stone Mortar Pestle
- Product – Traditional stone mortar pestle
- Material – Stone
|Height (Inch)||Diameter (Inch)||Weight (kg)|
|Approx. 3||Approx. 6||Approx. 4|
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting stone made utensils on the map.
- The discovery of these stone utensils dates back to time immemorial
- Likewise, Our ancestors have been mainly using stone utensils in the kitchen.
- The reason behind this is that stone is the most durable material.
- But also because the traditional stone mortar pestle incorporated some great health benefits.
|Lets compare with related factory made products||Ecohindu||Others|
|Stone Hand Grinder|
Let’s Get Back To Our Tradition – EcoHindu.in
|BUY ANY 2 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 5% OFF||5% ₹560.03|
|BUY ANY 3 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 7.5% OFF||7.5% ₹545.29|
|BUY ANY 4 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 10% OFF||10% ₹530.55|