Traditional Katori – Brass Katori/Bowl for Dining
- Size in inches (lxbxh): 4 x 4 x 2
- Weight in kg : between 0.08- 0.1
- Finish: Plain Golden Finish on the outside and Silver (tin) on the inside.
- Note: Any variation in weight & size is the characteristic of handcrafted products
- Brass materials are liked for their health properties
- But the use of brass was something that existed even for it was researched
- In the 14th century, people living in the India subcontinent believed the use of metals is vital
- Especially when it came to cooking brass and copper metals were deemed extremely important
- This encourages both the health and the well being of people then ad now.
- Hostile to Bacterial Property.
- The atoms of brass in metal are equipped for delivering particles that assault a specific sort of protein in single-celled creatures, executing them immediately.
- This makes brass and other copper-based metals a brilliant material for water filtration and sanitation frameworks.
- They are even appropriate for toilets, kitchen sinks, and different territories in the house.
- In addition bass also helps with increasing one’s immunity which is an essential element in a healthy life style.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in
|BUY ANY 2 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 5% OFF||5% ₹664.05|
|BUY ANY 3 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 7.5% OFF||7.5% ₹646.58|
|BUY ANY 4 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 10% OFF||10% ₹629.10|