Traditional Iron Kadai(1.8ltr) + Wooden Spatula + Traditional Iron Dosa Tawa (Square Type)
Know More About your product:
Product – Traditional Iron Kadai(1.8ltr) + Wooden Spatula + Traditional Iron Dosa Tawa (Square Type)
Material – Cast Iron
|Type||Dimension||Weight (kg)||Set of|
|Kadai||Diameter: 27 cm||3.5kg||1|
|Tawa||Diameter: 30 cm, Thickness: 4 mm||3kg||1|
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting Iron made utensils on the map.
- We all very well know the fact that Iron tends to impart itself to food hence, our ancestors preferred using Iron cookware
- In addition, it would enhance the taste and color of the food.
- The reason behind this is that Iron is the most durable metal.
- Similarly, Traditional Iron Dosa Spatula incorporates some great health benefits.
Get back to our Tradition – Ecohindu