Traditional Iron Dosa Tawa Medium ( Double Handle )+ Cast Iron Kadai(Ultra Small) + wooden Spatula Set
Know More About your product:
Product – Traditional Iron Dosa Tawa Medium ( Double Handle )+ Cast Iron Kadai(Ultra Small) + Wooden Spatula Set
Material – Cast Iron
|Type||Dimension||Weight (kg)||Set of|
|Kadai||Height – 9.8 cm, Diameter – 18 cm||0.550||1|
|Appam Maker||Height – 6 cm, Diameter – 22 cm||12||1|
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting Iron made utensils on the map.
- We all very well know the fact that Iron tends to impart itself to food hence, our ancestors preferred using Iron cookware
- In addition, it would enhance the taste and color of the food.
- The reason behind this is that Iron is the most durable metal.
- Similarly, Traditional Iron utensils incorporates some great health benefits.
Get back to our Tradition – Ecohindu