Traditional Coffee Dabara
- Product – Traditional Coffee Dabara
- Material – Brass
- Diameter of Dabara – 10 cm
- Diameter of Tumbler– 7 cm
- Height – 6.5 cm
- Weight – 160 grams
- Brass was a very rare metal and was difficult to make.
- Therefore, the period before the eighteenth century was “No Brass Age”
- In Brass, Zinc is different in composition to get several golden shades of Brass.
- Hence, these shades impact the cost of the Brass coffee filter.
|Let’s compare with related factory-made products||Ecohindu||Others|
Get back to our Tradition – Ecohindu.in
|BUY ANY 2 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 5% OFF||5% ₹1,192.73|
|BUY ANY 3 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 7.5% OFF||7.5% ₹1,161.34|
|BUY ANY 4 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 10% OFF||10% ₹1,129.95|