Traditional Cast Iron Cooking Pot (3 Litre)
- Product – Cast Iron Cooking Pot
- Material – Cast Iron
- Weight – 4.6 kg
- Diameter– 21 cm
- Height- 12 cm
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting Iron made utensils on the map.
- We all very well know the fact that Iron tends to impart itself to food hence, our ancestors preferred using Iron cookware
- In addition, it would enhance the taste and color of the food.
- The reason behind this is that Iron is the most durable metal.
- Similarly, Traditional Cast Iron Cooking Pot incorporates some great health benefits.
|Lets compare with related factory made products||Ecohindu||Others|
|Cast Iron Cooking Pot|
Get back to our Tradition – Ecohindu.in
|BUY ANY 2 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 5% OFF||5% ₹4,702.50|
|BUY ANY 3 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 7.5% OFF||7.5% ₹4,578.75|
|BUY ANY 4 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 10% OFF||10% ₹4,455.00|