Traditional Brass Atta Daani (Storage Container)
|BUY ANY 2 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 5% OFF||2 - 2||5% ₹8,688.51|
|BUY ANY 3 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 7.5% OFF||3 - 3||7.5% ₹8,459.87|
|BUY ANY 4 KITCHENWARE GET ADDITIONAL 10% OFF||4 - 4||10% ₹8,231.22|
The major worry for all is safe storage of atta, our daily staple. After much deliberation, we bring to you the Brass atta daani (Storage Container); a traditional storage option with a modern twist. The beaten body of the container is a reminder of Thathera craft that has been an integral part of our heritage. The varying sizes of this air-tight storage box makes them quite durable and efficient for daily usage & safely storing atta. Its time to give the golden shine to your kitchen!
- Size in Inches (LxBxH):
- 5kg: 7.5 x 7.5 x 13.5
- 10kg : 8.5 x 8.5 x 15
- Weight in kg:
- 5kg: 3 – 3.5 (with lid)
- 10kg: 3.8 – 4.2 (with lid)
- Finish: Hammered
- Note: Any variation in weight & size is the characteristic of handcrafted products. This product is open for preorders and will take 21 days to be made and dispatched.
- 1.Is it Non-Stick? Yes, the tin coating on the kadhai makes them non-stick & easy to use cookware.
- 2. Is it safe to cook all types of food? Brass kadhais with tin coating are absolutely safe & can be used for cooking all types of food. Though you may not require Kalai for deep frying since fats do not react with brass.
- 3. After how long will it require tin coating (Kalai) again ? It completely depends on your utility, the more you use it the sooner you will require it. Head to our kalaiwala page to learn more about Kalai and to locate kalaiwalas near you
Did you know/Interesting Facts?
1. Brass & copper being good conductor of heat, when used as cookware helps you save gas. They are a smart step towards sustainability.
2. Do not leave it on gas without oil as Kalai might melt leading to quick fading of the coating.