Traditional Soap Stone Kal Chatti
₹1,287.00 – ₹3,519.00
Traditional Soap Stone Kal Chatti Of 1 Litre – Free delivery all over India.
Benefits of Soap Stone Cookware
- Heat is evenly observed thus it retains healthy anti-oxidants of the food which used to counteract the deterioration of stored food.
- Heat is steadily dispersed into the utensil and uniformly transferred into food items, so nutrients of the food is preserved whereas it is destructed in modern cooking utensils.
- Retains heat for a long time even after the flame is stopped, so no need of additional heating often required.
Method of usage:
- It can be placed on regular Gas burner flames
- Once the utensil gained heat, always put the flame (Heat input) in low level until the end of cooking.
Maintenance: It can be washed like regular vessels with preferred soap and scrubs
Purpose: For making Sambar,Kolombu, Rasam, veggies etc
Let’s encourage and support healthy cooking culture
It is an old age tradition of India to cook in this Soapstone Cookware
Weight:- 1.6 Kg
Capacity:- 1 Liter
Let’s Get Back To Our Tradition – EcoHindu