Know More About Our Product, Traditional Copper Jalladai:-
Contemporarily known as rice puller, this Copper Jalladai gloats of a classical completion and preeminent luxury in its development. You can without much of a stretch wash your rice and different grains on this copper plate that has been interpreted with a large number of little gaps so the dirt and water leak through consistently. The elder generation of the family loves Jalladai. Nonetheless, our Jalladai would be a great addition to your kitchen.
- Product – Traditional Copper Jalladai
- Material – Copper
- Common Name – Copper Jalladai
- Diameter – 28 Cm
- Height – 5 Cm
- Weight – 700 Grams
- Cleaning – Clean Traditional Copper Jalladai with soap and warm water before polishing.
- Care – In order to avoid corrosion, Rinse in warm water and then dry thoroughly.
- Wash – Avoid using a metal scrubber. Instead, use a soft scrubber
- Dust – Moreover, use a soft cloth to keep the product dust-free
- Warning – We highly advise you to Do Not Microwave this product.
- Copper has been enduring on the Earth for a period of over 6,000 years.
- Significantly prior it is also called ‘The Jewelry of Kitchen’.
- Copper Jalladai has positive effects on our health
- In addition, copper kitchenware is environmentally friendly.
- The essence of copper is so dynamic that it can execute up to 99% microbes.
- If you keep water overnight, Copper will imbibe its nutritional value to water.
- Medical advantages of using Copper Vessels have been broadly recorded in Ayurveda
- Copper Jalladai diminishes the occurrence of hypertension;
- Above all, it purges blood and increases the red platelet count.
- Copper helps to keep our bones strong and avoids premature aging.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide only unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in