Know More About Our Product, Traditional Coffee Dabara:-
Traditional Brass Tumbler- Dabara is the special South Indian filter coffee Set. It has a unique brushed matt surface finish and attractive design. Brass elevates the taste of your brewing coffee and provides the desired classic ambiance. Moreover, this special coffee filter has a Dabara and Tumbler that would be perfect to filter your favorite coffee.
- Product – Traditional Coffee Dabara
- Material – Brass
- Diameter of Dabara – 10 cm
- Diameter of Tumbler– 7 cm
- Height – 6.5 cm
- Weight – 160 grams
- Cleaning – We advise, to use tamarind, lemon, or debris or a mix of the three to hold sparkle.
- Care – To avoid corrosion, wash Brass kitchenware immediately after use.
- Wash – Avoid using a metal scrubber. Rinse in warm water and then dry thoroughly.
- Dust – Moreover, use a soft cloth to keep the Brass Traditional Coffee Dabara dust-free
- Warning – We highly advise you to Do Not Microwave this product.
- Brass was a very rare metal and was difficult to make.
- Therefore, the period before the eighteenth century was “No Brass Age”
- In Brass, Zinc is different in composition to get several golden shades of Brass.
- Hence, these shades impact the cost of the Brass coffee filter.
- Brass tends to impart itself to food.
- It helps to pacify Pitta, regulates Haemoglobin count, and is beneficial for our skin.
- Brass has a kind of unique chemical composition that does not let it corrode.
- Moreover, it is renowned for its durability, strength, and hardness.
- In addition, it possesses numerous anti-microbial properties.
- Brass traditional coffee dabara help hones the memory, purge the blood, and substantially more.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in