Know More About Our Product, Traditional Iron Dosa Spatula:-
Traditional Iron Dosa Spatula made from iron is ideal for preparing dosas, rotis or chapattis. Hassle-free and safe to use. – The kitchen tool carries ethnicity in its core being passed down by generations in every South Indian household. Used widely in South Indian temples for its multipurpose facilities, this tool can be your culinary buddy for a long stretch of time.
- Product – Traditional Iron Dosa Spatula
- Material – Iron
- Weight – 170 gm
- Dimension– 37 x 0.5 x 7.6 Cms (LxBxH)
- Cleaning – If the food is stuck on pan, you can use a scrub and paste of Kosher Salt and Water to remove the particles.
- Care – It does not corrode so, wash the Traditional Iron Dosa Spatula immediately after use.
- Wash – Avoid using a metal scrubber. Wipe the pan or skillet and let it dry thoroughly.
- Dust – Moreover, use a soft cloth to keep the product dust-free
- Warning – We highly advise you to Do Not Microwave this product.
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting Iron made utensils on the map.
- We all very well know the fact that Iron tends to impart itself to food hence, our ancestors preferred using Iron cookware
- In addition, it would enhance the taste and color of the food.
- The reason behind this is that Iron is the most durable metal.
- Similarly, Traditional Iron Dosa Spatula incorporates some great health benefits.
- Iron cookware are non-stick and Chemical-free.
- They are very much durable and have a longer life span.
- Ironware is suitable for cooking anywhere- stove, oven or gas as they can sustain any temperature.
- They have low maintenance and are easy to wash.
- The major health benefit of Iron is that it can help to cure Iron deficiency.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in