Know More About Our Product, Stone Chapati Roller Board:-
Chapati Roller Board is a hand-carved product made from a stone known from its toughness and strength. This board is the perfect base, that you need for making round chapatis. This roller board has a smooth surface finish and would be of great use. Add this graceful chapati board to your kitchen for a traditional feel.
- Product – Stone Chapati Roller Board
- Material – Stone
- Weight – 2 Kg
- Cleaning – We advise to use good utensil soap and warm water.
- Care – It does not corrode so, wash the Stone rolling board immediately after use.
- Wash – Avoid using a metal scrubber. Rinse in warm water and then dry thoroughly.
- Dust – Moreover, use a soft cloth to keep the product dust-free
- Warning – We highly advise you to Do Not Microwave this product.
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting stone made utensils on the map.
- The discovery of these stone utensils dates back to time immemorial
- Likewise, Our ancestors have been mainly using stone utensils in the kitchen.
- The reason behind this is that stone is the most durable material.
- But also because the stone chapati roller board incorporated some great health benefits.
- Stone has quite a number of advantages due to which it is both attractive and health beneficial.
- Stone is strong and hard, thus, it allows assuring that the products are durable and scratch-free
- The health benefits that stone chapati roller board comprise are that it is good for your immunity.
- Another major health benefit of stoneware is that this material is also anti-bacterial
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in