Know More About Our Product, Stone Round Kalvam:-
Round Kalvam is a hand-carved product made from a stone known from its toughness and strength. This Kalvam is a natural grinder, round in shape, with spiral rings originating from the center. This grinder is used for grinding leaves and related ingredients that are to be ground. Add this graceful grinder to your kitchen for a traditional feel.
- Product – Stone Round Kalvam
- Material – Stone
- Height – 5 Inches
- Diameter– 5 inch
- Weight – 6 Kg
- Cleaning – We advise to use good utensil soap and warm water.
- Care – It does not corrode so, wash the Stone Khalbatta immediately after use.
- Wash – Avoid using a metal scrubber. Rinse in warm water and then dry thoroughly.
- Dust – Moreover, use a soft cloth to keep the product dust-free
- Warning – We highly advise you to Do Not Microwave this product.
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting stone made utensils on the map.
- The discovery of these stone utensils dates back to time immemorial
- Likewise, Our ancestors have been mainly using stone utensils in the kitchen.
- The reason behind this is that stone is the most durable material.
- But also because the stone round kalvam incorporated some great health benefits.
- Stone has quite a number of advantages due to which it is both attractive and health beneficial.
- Stone is strong and hard, thus, it allows assuring that the products are durable and scratch-free
- The health benefits that stone round kalvam procures is that it is good for your immunity.
- Another major health benefit of stoneware is that this material is also anti-bacterial
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in