Know More About Our Product, Brass Chapati box:-
Every traditional household needs a chapati box. The vital attribute is that a chapati box needs to be both convenient and appealing because it is essential on the dining table. Our chapatti box is one of our signature items. Moreover, the mallet strokes on the outside, along with the sheen of metal, makes it inimitable and magnificent. Our chapati box is created with 100% pure brass. In addition, it imparts several health benefits to the food stored inside it.
- Product – Brass Chapati box
- Material – Brass
- Common Name – Chapati box
- Cleaning – Brass does not rust but oxidizes, hence to get rid of the black film use lemon or vinegar as a natural detergent.
- Care – You can use warm water and washcloth for gentle care.
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this Brass Chapati Box. After that, you can leave it to dry.
- Dust – Likewise, Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the surface
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Brass Chapati Box creation in the Indian subcontinent is gone back to the primary century BC which likewise presented Speltering just because.
- Speltering is a procedure that mixes metallic zinc and copper to frame a solid composite.
- As a result, this allowed metal producers to control the zinc content.
- This procedure, in any case, relies on zinc.
- Zawar locale of Rajasthan around the fourteenth century had stores of metallic zinc.
- Brass tends to impart itself to food.
- It helps to pacify Pitta, regulates Haemoglobin count, and is beneficial for our skin.
- Brass has a kind of unique chemical composition that does not let it corrode.
- Moreover, it is popular for its durability, strength and hardness.
- In addition, Brass Chapati Box possesses numerous anti-microbial properties.
- Brass utensils help hone the memory, purge the blood and fight diseases.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in